With these 100 facts about the World Cup you sting every celebrity World Cup expert: Tor ronaldo wm 2018 Facts
- It is the first World Cup to be held on two different continents: Asia and Europe.
- The central stadium in Yekaterinburg has seats outside the stadium. These were built so that the stadium can comply with the regulations of FIFA (at least 35,000 seats).
- Host Russia has never been out of the group stage at a World Cup. However, the Soviet Union reached the 4th place in 1966.
- 66,000 Iceland fans have applied for World Cup tickets. That’s 20 percent of the population. Sounds like more “Huh!” in Russia…
- The 2018 World Cup is already the 21st edition of the tournament, but the first in Russia.
The top favorite among the betting operators is Germany, followed by Brazil, France, Spain, Argentina Belgium and England.
- The 2018 World Cup will be the last or penultimate World Cup with 32 nations. From 2022 or 2026, 48 teams will participate. This is decided shortly before the opening match.
The distance between the easternmost and the westernmost venue in Russia is about the same as the distance
- between Moscow and London (2415 kilometers).
- Russia’s opening match against Saudi Arabia will take place on June 14 at the Luzhniki Olympics in Moscow.
For the first time at a World Cup, the video referee is used.
- Iceland and Panama take part in the final round of a World Cup for the first time.
- In St. Petersburg’s stadium, a heating system ensures that millions of cubic meters of hot air are pumped into the interior of the arena. The temperatures should be at a constant 21 degrees.
The round of 16 will begin on 30 June, the quarter-finals on 6 July and the semi-finals on 10 July – be sure to enter your appointment calendar!
- The official tournament poster of the 2018 World Cup shows the Russian goalkeeping legend Lew Yashin. He is still the only goalkeeper who has ever won the Ballon d’Or.
- According to a media report in an internal paper, the German Federal Criminal Police Office points out the dangers posed by Islamist terrorists and hooligans. Attacks of Russian hooligans on English fans at the Euro 2016 in France had triggered horror. At that time 35 people were injured in Marseille.
For the first time since 1958 Italy is not present at the World Cup.
Search Volume Trend CPC Competition
tor ronaldo wm
tor ronaldo wm 2018
tor ronaldo wm spanien
tor ronaldo wm 2018 youtube
tor ronaldo wm marokko
tor ronaldo wm 2018 freistoß
tor ronaldo wm 18
tor ronaldo wm russland
ronaldo tore wm 2014
ronaldo tore wm 2002
ronaldo tore wm quali
ronaldo tore wm
ronaldo tore wm em
ronaldo tore wm 2016
cristiano ronaldo tore wm 2010
cristiano ronaldo tore wm 2014
cristiano ronaldo tore wm 2006