Naming Trick Evolution Nickname 2021- you will have to target each evolution separately and do some preplanning. Eevee how to evolve in Pokémon GOEevee how to evolve in Pokémon GO
After that, most of the evolutions have an alternate, more involved method for forcing the evolution. Here are those:
- Vaporeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon: These ones are pure RNG, so best of luck.
- Umbreon: Walk an Eevee 10km as your buddy, then evolve it at night while it’s still your buddy.
- Espeon: Walk an Eevee 10km as your buddy, then evolve it during the day while it’s still your buddy.
- Leafeon: Evolve an Eevee near a mossy lure—it doesn’t need to be your own.
- Glaceon: Evolve an Eevee near a glacial lure. Again, any lure will do.
- Sylveon: Normally, you have to acquire 70 buddy hearts with Eevee as your buddy. For community day, this is lowered to a much more manageable 7 hearts.
Glaceon and Leafeon Evolution
- Trainers need to be in spin-range of a PokéStop with an active lure of the appropriate type to evolve
- Mossy and Glacial Lures can be bought in the in-game store for 200 Coins each
- Evolve under a Mossy Lure to get Leafeon
- Evolve under a Glacial Lure to get Glaceon
- 25 Eevee Candy
- Earn 70 Hears with Eevee as your Buddy
- Standard evolution is randomly chosen between Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon only
- Eevee Name Trick can be used only once per each of final evolution
- Eevee named Rainer will evolve into Vaporeon
- Eevee named Sparky will evolve into Jolteon
- Eevee named Pyro will evolve into Flareon
- Eevee named Sakura will evolve into Espeon
- Eevee named Tamao will evolve into Umbreon
- Eevee named Linnea will evolve into Leafeon
- Eevee named Rea will evolve into Glaceon
- Eevee named Kira will evolve into Glaceon
- Buddy system method can be used repeatedly
- Eevee Lure evolutions can be used repeatedly
Espeon and Umbreon Evolution
- Walk at least 10 km with Eevee and earn 2 candies
- Eevee set as a buddy
- Detactable GPS signal to determine day or night
- If all requirements are met, evolve during the day for Espeon and at night for Umbreon