After getting handled for a similar, he was discharged from the hospital and is now taking relaxation at house,
MUMBAI- Movie Star Salman Khan was bitten by a non venomous snake at his farmhouse in Panvel within the wee hours of Saturday, December 25. He was rushed to Kamothe hospital in Mumbai. After getting handled for a similar, he was discharged from the hospital and is now taking relaxation at house, Stated Media experiences.
Media report stated that “Salman was sitting and chatting with some associates when the incident occurred. “This occurred on Saturday night time when he was sitting and chatting with his associates. He felt a sudden sting in his arm and jerked it round. That’s when his good friend noticed the snake and so they instantly panicked and yelled for assist,” the supply added.
Salman was rushed to the Kamothe hospital and was there for round 6-7 hours. He recovered and now could be again on the Panvel farmhouse. The snake was not venomous and Salman is doing high quality, reported IndiaToday.
“Salman can be at his farmhouse for his birthday. He doesn’t plan to name too many individuals and needs to maintain it very low-key. Normally, his visitor checklist is intensive given the chums he has in Bollywood. However within the final two years resulting from Covid-19, he’s stored it very small and plans to do the identical this 12 months. He gained’t be inviting too many individuals and doesn’t need to take any probabilities with regards to placing himself and others in danger,” the report stated.